
Letterboxing is a wonderful way to see parts of your state, that would not be a destination without a box to find. Lucy Locket, Roarin' Lion and I decided to take a trip Sat. To Greenville, and then drive on up to Paris. What a wonderful adventure it was! We got 4 boxes in Greenville that are really nice. We enjoyed the Audie Murphy Museum where they have a lot of history about Audie and King cotton. The
memorial of Audie out front is truly a sight to behold. I highly recommend you visit there. My favorite box in Greenville was at the sports complex. The playground there is a great place for the kids to have a blast! RL had a fun time playing! After we ate lunch at a little deli and specialty shop called " Mary of Puddin'Hill" (Great lunch and many desserts to choose from) We headed to Paris. I had heard about the "Eiffel Tower" there and was very anxious to see what it looked like. I read that it had been "Texanized" but, wasn't quite sure what to expect. We were not disappointed!!! As you can see from the picture, it has just the touch it needed to be in Texas. This is one of my favorite stamps. Catzpawz did a great job and we loved the location. After stamping in and taking lots of pictures, we headed back home. We were VERY glad we made the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment