As I write this, I am hiding my head in shame as I should have posted this back in March. this post is to say "Happy Birthday" to one of my favorite East Texas Boxers....Lightning! From the first time I met him and Mom BarefootLucy, I knew they were going to be a team to look for at gatherings and on the trail. Barefootlucy made it possible for us to look for and stamp in some really nice boxes close to home. (She still owes me a cup of coffee!
Letterboxing is a great outdoor hobby to get you hiking and enjoying nature. Oh the places you will go!From the clue to the stamp it is a fun way to spend a week-end. (or any other day if you can get time off!!)
Friday, May 25, 2007
Lightning's Birthday
As I write this, I am hiding my head in shame as I should have posted this back in March. this post is to say "Happy Birthday" to one of my favorite East Texas Boxers....Lightning! From the first time I met him and Mom BarefootLucy, I knew they were going to be a team to look for at gatherings and on the trail. Barefootlucy made it possible for us to look for and stamp in some really nice boxes close to home. (She still owes me a cup of coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment