Thursday, July 17, 2008

Special Stamp- Rosado Mariposa

Back in May (2008), SHH and Triple T set out on an adventure of a lifetime. They traveled over 8000 miles and visited 17 states. They were able to meet and exchange with a large number of letterboxer's and see this great country. MoWizLiz decided to make a contest out of their exchanges and one winner would get a stamp by SHH and the other by Triple T. I got brave and entered the contest and WON!!! WOOHOO!! I guessed the closest to the number of exchanges SHH got while on the trip (at least to the Stone Mountain event).
SHH was kind enough to send me a beautiful stamp and a LTC and they are both a work of art. I wanted to keep this special stamp and decided to make it a personal traveler. When you see me, tell me the title SHH gave to their adventure (The Longest Field Trip EVER) and I will give you an image of a beautiful Rosado Mariposa.
See you on the trail!

No comments: