Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack-O-Lanterns!



Roarin' Lion, Stinkey Monkey and Baby Sister.


We had been to visit Stinky Monkey, Raoarin’ Lion and Baby Sister back in July, and had a great time. I decided it had been way too long since I had a hug from them and took off for Mississippi Friday Oct. 10th. This time, I took their Letterboxing bakcpacks so we could try for at least one box on this visit.I knew they would love to carve a pumpkin, so I made a stop at Wal-Mart and purchased all the necessary tools for the job. We had a blast! Baby Sister tried to get in on the act as much as possible. Here are the results of the artistic abilities of Stinky Monkey and Roarin' Lion. Future stamp carvers for sure!

Roarin' Lion






Stinky Monkey





1 comment:

Lucy Locket said...

I must say....they have great carving skills...I wonder if it runs in the family???

Lucy Locket