Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Tin Lizzie and a Weeping Angel


After poor Lucy Locket spent the better part of the day at the shop with her car, she was still game to go letterboxing in Marshall. It was such a beautiful day, even though the wind was still chilly. I had fun surfing the net at McAlister's until she arrived. We had lunch and made our way to a fun day collecting stamps for our logbooks. I had already stamped in most of these boxes, but I so wanted LL to get the images left there by Boots Tex and Lone Star Quilter. JB Kokopelli saved the day for me as she had placed a couple of boxes around Marshall that I did not have. It was a lot of fun going back to the boxes I had already visited. The Scottsville Cemetery is a historic place to visit and I enjoyed going back there and seeing The Weeping Angel. We both were about to go crazy because we had not been able to letterbox much this winter. I am ready for Spring!!!!
It was a very long day for LL, but I am so glad she and I had another adventure!

2 comments:

Lucy Locket said...

Me too! Turned out to be a fun day!

Lucy Locket

Anonymous said...

Zinni and I went to that cemetery and found "Weeping Angel" a long time ago. While we were there, we chatted with a lady who had been married in the cemetery chapel. Now I can't wait to go back and find "Tin Lizzie". Such a beautiful, interesting place.