She was overwhelmed by the large amount of nachos she ordered at TALEGATE!
Thanks Mother's Love, for being who you are!
Letterboxing is a great outdoor hobby to get you hiking and enjoying nature. Oh the places you will go!From the clue to the stamp it is a fun way to spend a week-end. (or any other day if you can get time off!!)
Thursday, March 07, 2013
Mother's Love
I see Mother's Love usually once a week where I work. I always look forward to seeing her each week, and we usually end up talking about letterboxing at least a few minutes before she leaves. She is a very quiet and gentle lady, whose trail name is so suited for her. I am so glad she was able to make it to TALE 10 and so enjoyed hanging out with her on the trail finding some of the boxes on Saturday. She is a very special lady, and I am privileged to know her.
She was overwhelmed by the large amount of nachos she ordered at TALEGATE!
Thanks Mother's Love, for being who you are!
She was overwhelmed by the large amount of nachos she ordered at TALEGATE!
Thanks Mother's Love, for being who you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment