While in Shreveport, I wanted to stamp in some of JBanana's boxes. She has found several of my boxes here in Texas and I was anxious to see what she had hidden. I was not dissappointed when we headed to Betty Virginia Park. Very nice park and very busy! I was in search of her series planted in this park. You do need to be careful in this park because there are so many people using it. I was able to stamp in Pumpkin Shine and Rocket. The third box was near a playground and they were having a birthday party very close to where the box was so, I opted not to even try for that one.
It was a really nice day. Leaving the park, we drove down to the Red River Revel and enjoyed the arts and crafts of all the vendors.
No comments:
Post a Comment