Tuesday, January 08, 2008

On to Memorial Park 12.23.07

The morning greeted us with really nice weather as we got ready for the day. It was a bit chilly, but, I will take that over HOT any day! Memorial Park is one of those "hidden treasures" in Houston and is one of my favorite places to box. There are so many boxes there you can stay all day and walk around the park stamping in boxes. I was there in October at the Follow the Yellow Brick Trail Event and was hoping to get back there to find some more of the boxes hidden there and at the Arboretum next door. There were several that I knew LL would really like so, we visited some of the boxes I had already stamped in so she could get these stamps. One of the fun boxes we stamped in was Baby Bear's Parting of the Waters It put a smile on our faces! We hiked to 31 boxes and found 29 of them. What a great day it was! Can't wait to get back down there! Thanks Lucy Locket! You are the BEST!

No comments: