.jpg)
The attendees
The Tyler Meet and Greet was a Success!! What a great time we had answering PT's and exchanging Sig Stamps. The weather was cold and rainy, but that did not keep those determined boxers at home. I got there as early, and immediatly saw some of the boxers had made it already! I got everything set up including my blue balloons,
.jpg)
and the stamps amd ink began to fly as everyone logged in the event logbook. It was so nice to meet these new boxers and visit with the "old" ones as well. I am looking forward to warmer weather so we can have another event outside and last longer. The staff at Ken's Pizza were great and allowed us to stay longer than the two hours allotted to us.
.jpg)
Beautiful Butterflies
Thanks to all who attended! Where else can you get an "empty box" for a door prize and it be just what you need? Thanks to Corazon for sending some PZ Cut and LTC holders. Lucy Locket's Event Stamp was the hit of the evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment