.jpg)
The weather was beautiful as I made my way to Jacksonville to stamp in some boxes that have been hiding there for a while. I am ever so glad that there are so many boxes in this area now, that when I have time to box, I can drive a few miles and collect the stamps. I visited a scenic spot today where there was a pond, and a very friendly swan. He/she never left the water but did follow me all around the pond and even picked me back up when I came back off the trail. Once as I was stamping in close to the pond, I saw it’s long neck stretched over the bank looking at me. What a nice little treat to have beautiful creature keeping me company.
.jpg)
The boxes I stamped in today:
April Holiday Series (3 of 5)
Beware: The mystery of the Picnic Area
Blessings
Nature’s Way
Thanks to all who placed these boxes!
02/09/2008
No comments:
Post a Comment