
Today as I left home to venture out to find a box, I tried not to get too excited as I was traveling with my LSS. We made several stops on our way here as it takes a couple of hours to drive to Dallas from my home. I found some great books at the local used book store and my excitement was mounting as I was getting closer and closer to the box. We checked on our hotel, and decided to wait until it was a little cooler before venturing out. The Pioneer Plaza is a tribute to the cattle drive that was called the Shawnee Trail. This was a route that brought ranchers and their cattle to market. What a awesome tribute!! Their is also cattle brands and the trail is etched in the concrete. The box is planted here. We got some great pictures and were awed by the large bronze sculptures there. Thanks Celtic Lions for a great stamp! I am off tomorrow to find a couple of boxes and plant one also.
BB
1 comment:
Looks like a great place for a box! I hope to visit this trail soon! Great pics. LL
Post a Comment